The extremely durable and reliable design of the parking posts ensure a designated parking space will always be available when required. The reflective, high visibility band also ensures the parking post will always be seen.
Padlocked Parking Posts
The padlocked parking post is the pad-lockable variant of the original hinged parking post, and is still the preferred choice for the protection of individual parking spaces throughout Britain.
The padlocked parking post is locked by fitting a padlock to the top of the post through the lower hole of the bar protruding through the cap. The padlock can also be fitted in the upper hole, thus allowing the post to be raised and lowered.
Hinged Parking Posts
The Hinged Parking Post was originally patented in 1959, and over fifty years on is still the preferred choice for the protection of individual parking spaces throughout the UK.
The Hinged Parking Post is push-down to lock, and is unlocked by pressing down on the cap and rotating the key (supplied with 2 keys).
Stealth Parking Posts
The Stealth Post has all the benefits of the original hinged parking post but with the further advantage of a fully flush-to-ground level socket.
The Stealth Parking Post is push-down to lock and is unlocked by pressing down on the cap and rotating the key (supplied with 2 keys). The post is then fully raised or lowered and relocked.
Sprung Boundary Posts
The Sprung Boundary Post is designed for use to mark the edges of car parking spaces and can take gentle knocks from cars at parking speeds. The Sprung Boundary Post has a spring incorporated into the base which allows it to absorb low speed impacts and return to its original position.
The post can deflect up to 30 degrees from the vertical. The Sprung Boundary Post is available in galvanised and galvanised and coated finishes, and is available either ragged for casting into concrete or flanged for bolting down.
- For colour coated finished RAL number must be specified at time of order.
- Also available in stainless steel finish (grade 304).
- Locks are non-ferrous & rust free.
- Operational lift up weight for Hinged Posts is 4kgs.
- All mild steel posts are galvanised finish as standard. (Except padlocked)
- 2 bolts are required for bolting down. (Padlocked & Hinged)
- 3 bolts are required for bolting down. (Sprung boundary)
- Chain and eyelets available extra. (Sprung boundary)
- For master suited posts, each post is randomly keyed. (Padlocked & Hinged)