Procter Street Furniture Services
We design, manufacture and install both standard and bespoke high quality street furniture, and can also do this as part of wider contracts involving fencing and gates.
Our experience in the design and manufacture of fencing and gates goes back more than 100 years, so when the street furniture market really started to expand two or three decades back, we were ideally placed to make it part of our contracting offer.
- Bollards, trolley bays, cycle shelters and benches
- Low level pedestrian barriers (e.g. around parking areas)
- Perimeter fencing
- Automatic gates (Sliding, Telescopic, Swing or Bi-fold style) for the goods-in area
- The convenience of dealing with one senior contracts manager in one business for a large and complex contract
- Far easier project management, with us ensuring that scheduling of installation teams across all three areas for all products is centrally coordinated
- Synergy across material types and finishes etc. with this ensuring completed jobs are right aesthetically as well as functionally
- Potential cost savings relative to placing orders with three separate companies
We're here to help with your street furniture project
Our expertise and experience in the design, manufacture and supply of our wide range of high quality standard and bespoke street furniture products will ensure your full satisfaction.